As Alumni Relations Manager, I am always trying to find ways for alums to stay involved with Ashbrook. While we have thoughts on how you can stay involved, we would also like to hear any ideas you may have.
- Do you have any internship opportunities at your workplace for current students or recent graduates?
- Are there any jobs available at your workplace?
- Are you willing to mentor a current student or recent graduate with respect to your career path?
- Would you be interested in participating in a Career Night at Ashbrook for current students?
- Do you know a high school student who might be interested in applying to the Ashbrook Scholar Program?
- Do you know a rising high school junior or senior who might want to join us for an Ashbrook Academy in the summer?
- If we were to host alumni events near you, would you be willing to volunteer at the event or serve as a host for the event?
If you are willing to stay involved in any of the above ways, or if you have additional ideas regarding how you might stay involved with Ashbrook, please use the form to the right to let me know. I would really appreciate it!